Sportsbook Manager - MaltaMalta
An ambitious African facing sports betting business, driven by experienced industry professionals, is in the process of building a team for rapid global expansion. Reporting directly to the COO, the Sportsbook Manager role is an exceptional opportunity for a sports trading specialist to step into a start-up environment. The Sportsbook Manager will be responsible with implementing and executing an innovative sportsbook plan and assisting in the management of the operational trading floor.
- Overall responsibility for sportsbook offer, creating new and inventive markets, focusing on new opportunities
- Monitor, manage and review sports trading performance
- Attention to competitor analysis, ensuring the sportsbook product is market leading
- Constant improvement of the sportsbook product with a strong focus on customer needs
- Working with internal and external parties in order to improve trading efficiency
- Identifying new data and odds suppliers and maintaining relationships with existing partners
- Focusing on improving the user experience on the website and apps, making the overall sportsbook product engaging and customer friendly
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a sport betting focused business
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of sports
- Experience in influencing business strategy
- Strong logical skills together with a passion for numbers, spreadsheets and graphs
- Experience of cooperation with data feed suppliers
- A strong understanding and focus on trading risk management
- Strong problem-solving skill set.
- Personable character with good communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and pro-active.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Modern working environment in Sliema, Malta
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business