Casino Executive - MaltaMalta
BetPlanet is a new, ambitious Sports Betting & Casino business which will operate for African Markets. We are an international brand, with the head office situated in the heart of Sliema, Malta. BetPlanet is not the typical start-up, we are driven by experienced industry professionals and we are currently in the process of building a team for rapid global expansion.
The Casino Executive role will focus on both the maintenance and improvement of the Casino product across our multiple regional websites. Your role will be to ensure that the Casino is always performing at its best, maximising the player experience and underpinning our ambition to be #1 in every market we enter.
Reporting directly to the Head of Casino, you will be expected to:
- Take full ownership of the Casino on a day to day basis
- Work closely with our service and content providers
- Constantly check competitors in our target region, ensuring our Casino is the #1 choice for players
- Monitor the site, content, and activity, always making sure we are operating efficiently and providing the best player experience
- Work with the Head of Casino to improve the product, raising development requests specific to the Casino and ensuring they are delivered to the required standard
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in an environment featuring Online Casino
- Capable of working with remote teams across the world and being able to communicate effectively through language barriers
- An understanding of Casino games and why people enjoy gambling
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to compile reports
- Experience of using Content Management Systems, JIRA, Ticketing Support systems and other tools
- Knowledge of promotional mechanics in an Online Casino environment
In an ideal world, you will be someone who…
- Has an excellent command of the English language, with an additional language a real bonus
- An understanding of how the African market differs to classic Western regions
- A worker - someone that does not believe their role ends when they leave the office
- A self starter, capable of working with minimal supervision and able to deliver work to tight deadlines, often with short notice
The successful candidate will join us in our Malta office, where you can expect a relaxed working environment, a flexible approach to working hours and have a chance to mould an exciting, growing business.